Note: ActiveBar 3.0 was discontinued on January 1, 2009
. Support for ActiveBar 3.0 will end on December 31, 2009
New licensees of ActiveBar 3.0 are no longer being accepted, but existing users that need additional licenses can purchase one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ActiveBar 3.0 delivers complete Microsoft Office and Visual Studio toolbars, menus and dockable windows emulation in a small and easy-to-use ActiveX control. ActiveBar 3.0 removes the limitations of system menus and toolbars and allows you to provide complete run-time customization and personalize environments in your applications.
ActiveBar includes menus, context menus, toolbars, tabbed toolbars, shortcut bars, detachable toolboxes and status bars. It provides dockable forms and allows ActiveX controls to be hosted on toolbars. ActiveBar also provides a status bar that supports a variety of panel types (Date, Time, Ins, CAPS, NUM, and SCRL). Support for saving and loading layouts for run-time use or for creating shared tool libraries is also included.
ActiveBar features a unique WYSIWYG designer that works directly on your forms, a Menu Grabber to capture complete menus from running applications, and an Icon Designer that provides large and small icon support.
Our easy-to-use control provides all of the following to give your application a professional user interface
- Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 toolbar style
- Navigation Bar Childband style
- Opacity feature for popup bands
- Allow floating toolbars to gently fade out of view when they become inactive
- Easily upgrade your ActiveBar 2.x application to use version 3 with the included conversion utility
- Menus and context menus
- Toolbars and tabbed toolbars
- Shortcut bars, detachable toolboxes, and status bars
- Buttons and drop-down buttons
- Combo boxes
- Text boxes
- ActiveX controls
- Dockable forms